Mr & Mrs Wedding Bunting Decoration
Product code: 21422687
Model is wearing : select size and color
- Product Info
Choosing the right wedding decorations can be difficult. Our natural and rustic fabric wedding bunting banners make a unique prop or bunting for a wedding photo or help style a function room to your wedding theme.
- Mr & Mrs in black featuring a decorative ruby red love heart
- Handmade with love
- Natural burlap material
- Khaki & ruby red colours
- The whole garland is 3m long
- Each individual burlap flag measures approx 7.5 inches tall x 5 inches wide (19*12cm)
- The whole garland is about 3 meters long. There are 18 inches (45cm) extra twine leave out at each end for hanging.
- The letters are painted on the burlap with black acrylic paint and the "love heart" is glitter red
- This rustic "Mr & Mrs" banner would make a great backdrop for wedding photos and would be perfect at a reception hanging behind the bride and groom at the head table.
- Extra long seat ties
- Memorable home-ware keepsake
- Free worldwide delivery (*delivery times vary between countries)
- Receiver: bride or groom to be
- Receiver: wedding / engagement party planner
- Product type: wedding decoration
- Collection: wedding decorations
Orders placed for delivery in America, Canada, Australia and the UK will typically take 12-20 days to arrive with you, however during holiday season (such as Christmas & Chinese New Year) please allow a couple of extra days. For Europe and the rest of the world delivery times vary between 2-4 weeks usually.
If you need to return an item, please email us at email@example.com or contact us through instant messenger for the return’s address. We recommend returning your items tracked to avoid any lost items in the post. Once received you will be issued with a full refund. If you item has arrived damaged or has a fault, please send us a picture of the item to the above email address along with your full name.
The Emilia Rose Story
Emilia first came up with the idea of Chosen by Emilia Rose when she was trying to find contemporary bridal and fashion jewellery online in the UK, at an affordable price. Frustrated by the lack of inexpensive good quality jewellery and gifts, she felt there could be an alternative. Unified by their appreciation of good design, Emilia teamed up with a range of British designers, wholesalers and worldwide manufactures that set about re-defining the retail process. The idea was simple, work directly with the makers and bring unique jewellery and gifts to everyone, everywhere at a fair price.